No 14-Year-Old Should Experience This
The Voice of Prophecy is seeking to bring help and hope to children devastated by human trafficking in India through its financial support of a special rehabilitation home established in cooperation with Child Impact International.
Over the last two years, dozens of girls have been rescued and found restoration at this home. One such girl is Zatha.
At just 14 years of age, Zatha was forced by her mother into prostitution. In the dark and dirty brothels of an Indian city, Zatha’s young life seemed choked by the darkness of sexual slavery. But hope broke through the darkness when Zatha was miraculously rescued and brought to our rescue home.
Zatha’s story of deliverance is unfortunately the exception to the rule. The sad reality is that:
- In India, a child goes missing every eight minutes, according to data from the National Crime Records Bureau.
- At any given time, India contains an estimated 18.4 million victims of modern slavery. Of that number, 26 percent, or 5.5 million, are children.
- 80 percent of human trafficking is done for sexual exploitation.
- November and December are big months due to holiday parties.
- Once sold as sex slaves, particularly to brothels, victims seldom come back to normal life, as the impact of the suffering is so intense they often lose their mental balance and accept life as prostitutes.
No 14-year-old girl should ever be forced to sell herself to support her family. Your donation today will help rescue girls like Zatha, victims who are kidnapped and tricked into this despicable trade. The financial need is urgent—it is only through your contributions that we can provide a place that shelters these girls, teaches them valuable job skills, and restores their dignity and hope.
Let the light of Christ shine in the darkness of brothel-filled streets of urban India, through your support of our rescue home. Help us fund this life-changing home so that more girls can be freed from the satanic grip of human trafficking and experience the love of God and hope for the future.
Please note that all donations are processed in US dollars and the Charitable Gift Receipt provided will be valid for US taxpayers only.