Help assist our global mission of leading adults, youth and children to Jesus through radio, Internet and Bible School ministries.
You Can Spread the Gospel in the Arctic
Partner with the Voice of Prophecy in providing resources and a church for the Arctic!
- We’ll create a Discover Bible School in the Inuktitut language. We have already translated the international version of this school into multiple languages, and now it's time for people in the Arctic to have a translation of their own!
- Chris Holland is spearheading the translation of the New Beginnings DVD series into Inuktitut. This will take some time to complete. We also have a few hurdles to overcome, because some people believe that the number of individuals in Canada’s Arctic doesn’t warrant the cost of translation. But who can put a price on the value of even one soul?
- We will establish a church in Igloolik. This will make a huge difference right now!
You Can Provide a Home for Trafficked Girls in India
Human trafficking continues to be a worldwide problem. One of the countries impacted most is India. Impoverished girls from rural areas and neighboring countries such as Bangladesh and Nepal are drawn to the cities with promises of good jobs or marriage. Unfortunately, when the girls arrive, they are horrified to discover that the job or marriage proposal was merely a cover for a sex trade operative. Alone and defenseless, these girls have no hope of escaping this abusive, degrading life without your help.
You can give a trafficked teenage girl renewed life and hope. You can provide her with a safe home where she can heal emotionally, physically and spiritually.
You Can Provide Bibles, Basic Comforts and Bibles to People in Myanmar
A door of opportunity has opened in the country of Myanmar for spreading the Gospel and there are five key areas where the Voice of Prophecy is meeting physical and spiritual needs:
- Bibles. Each school has only one or two aging Bibles that all the children must share! Bibles can be provided to all seven schools—with each child having his or her own—for just $15,000. And these children will share the Bibles with families and friends back at home, so this will have far-reaching ripple effects.
- Basic comforts for the children. Children are currently being housed and educated in facilities that were built long ago, and many of the structures have fallen into disrepair. The young children cook their own meals on an outdoor fire, even in monsoon season, and the sleeping quarters are in desperate need of fixing. The toilets are outdoors and in urgent need of replacement. The children desperately need beds, desks, tables and chairs. In some places, they need better access to clean drinking water. All of these urgent needs can be taken care of and fixed for just $30,000—another incredible opportunity!
- Pastors needed. Right now, we have more than 50 Myanmar students willing to become pastors and carry the Gospel themselves to the farthest corners of their nation. But they cannot afford higher education. The cost to cover all of their seminary training is just $105,000, and they will become an incredible workforce for Jesus, trained and able, even if their country’s doors suddenly close again to outsiders.
- Radio program. Until now, volunteers inside Myanmar would record radio messages for the public, but were not allowed to broadcast them. Instead, they had to secretly send the recordings outside the country to be played by foreign stations that reach back into Myanmar. But right now, the government might be willing to consider a Christian broadcast inside the country! We are already working on starting a Voice of Prophecy broadcast in the Burmese language. The cost to start and operate it for three years is just under $25,000.
- Bible school. When we visited Myanmar, we discovered a handful of very old Voice of Prophecy lessons. They were being carefully preserved as tragically, most of the lessons were recently destroyed in a devastating fire, prompting our brothers and sisters in Myanmar to make an urgent appeal to our office for help. (The lessons that did survive are damaged and the Bible school workers are hand-cutting the burned edges off of each of them.) We are now working to create brand-new Discover lessons in the Burmese language.